Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I am comforted (speaking to my Lord)

Lord,
In this turmoil, knowing you're there for me eases my discomfort. Like the songs played on the radio reminded me that You are always there for me, whenever I need You. It was soothing to know that You are in control.

I humbled myself in Your presence. Lord, grant me the wisdom to recognise the peace and patience that comes with that verse. I don't want to think this is all for nothing. I know, within my heart, You can handle all I put upon You. And I thank You.

I am asking for peace; peace in knowing that You have everything under control. Let me leave it to You.

I thank you, Lord, for your sacrafice for me. I thank you for your faithfulness. I thank you for my life and all who are in my life. Thank you.

Knowing Your presence is with me, comforts me. Peace is yet to come. But until then,
I am comforted.

Amen.

No comments: