Friday, September 26, 2008

Fast forward to day #4......

Ok, so it's the 4th day. The last 3 have been tough, not crazy tough, but trying to say the least. Today, I felt like I could just give up at a moments notice. I dont know why, because I am still in the positivie frame of mind, and I am actually proud of myself of making it this far. Maybe it's the Chantix? But I would remind myself that I do not smoke anymore whenever I would get the craving, and then continue on. Shan has been a huge supporter, and is always curious as to how Im doing. In the past, she woulnt ask because trying to quit cold turkey would make me unbearable to live with. So she just would bring it up. Now, she doesnt have any fears of talking to me about it.
In the end(12 weeks total), I will be able to say that I have truly done it. I am also excited that the money spent on smokes is going towards a savings account, just for my ham radio stuff! I CANT WAIT!!!!! Until next time................

No comments: