Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow...week 8 already!



Ok, so the cravings are dissappearing more rapidly now, and are less frequent. I ended up getting power tools with what ever money I had in my account. But hey, at least I can make things now. Besides, ham radio is kinda in a lull right now, so even if I did study and do everyhting, we're still lloking at spring time before I could get an antenna put up.

I heard from one of my co-workers this week, that she heard on the news, 'cuz u know the news is always right, that Chantix caused a person to contract diabetes. SO now the person is suing the makers of the drug. Hmmmm. Wonder if I can get diabetes from taking Chantix....But thats the truth! SHe heard it on the news. BAH!

Speaking of BAH. Anyone getting the Christmas Spirit yet? Last night at work I popped in the "Time Life Treasury of Christmas Music" CD. Think it's a little early? Nah...it's never too early! PEACE!

No comments: