Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hmmmmmmm...........

What is woodworking? Is it an art. Is it a hobby? Is it a business? Yes. It is all 3. But, to a novice, a beginner, it can be intimidating. Measure twice cut once. Offset the mortise. Joint the face. Sounds like an autopsy. Ick.
Projects:
Several.
Time:
None.
Money:
See above
Here are some more great ideas from the endless wandering mind of Dave:








Work Bench.











Tool Chest



Ok. So now, I need to perfect some simple joinery. Small projects may be in order for me to practice them on. I like the tool chest, and I do need a new tool box to organize. But I also need a bench to put all this stuff on. I have a bench now. It's the original one that came with the house. Hmmmmm. Maybe Ill wait on the bench. The tool chest would make a great Christmas gift.
Hmmmmmmm.......

No comments: