Thursday, January 22, 2009

My New End Table


So I finished assembling the table. It's roughly 17" by 28" by 26" high.








This is the stain we are using. It is called Red Oak by Minwax. Though it looks light in this picture, it really is a darker shade. Perfect for Mission Style furniture.





On my agenda for future funriture plans:
Nite stand for Amanda
Mission Coffee table
Mission End table
Mission sofa table

In the mean time, the number one agenda is organizing the shop and getting it "workable". I'll try to shoot more pictures and put them on here.

Till next time!

2 comments:

Tood said...

the table looks great! Can't wait to see it w/ the stain.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Now if Shannon would leave the camera cards inside the camera, and out of her purse, I can shoot pictures of it....