Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 21/Week 4

Hey, wow. Didnt think I would make it this far! Anyway, I can tell things are getting better. Cravings arent as rampid as they were, now just spurious. A couple of really strong ones the other day, but I went all night last night with only 1 craving. It came and went, just like all the others. Now for the big dilemma.....

I know I said I was saving up for ham radio stuff. SHannon got me a copy of an old magazine I used to get. It's called Wood, and is dedicated to woodworking. Hmmmmm. I built Ben's desk in 2 hours yesterday. But, I have a line on a radio for $150. Hmmmm.....

I have tools to do minimal woodworking.I can improvise on certain techniques.
I dont have my upgraded Ham Radio license.
I need to study and take a test to upgrade. Easy though.
I can buy the radio now, and maybe that will give me more incentive to study harder.
Hmmm.
Patience is in order here.
Hmmm.......(scratch chin.....belly's growling.....)
Dinner is in order here.....

No comments: