Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love it when a brain storm works!!!!!


Ok, so this is how I heat my garage. Well, it does work. DOesnt get real comfy cozy, but at least it takes the chill off. The "cool" thing is, that it is attached to the door, so it never gets in the way. And the cord is just the right length. The fan is actually running in this picture.










Saw dust and debris left by the table saw is a killer to clean up. I had been thinking of some type of enclosre for the saw. Some plans set the saw on a "pedistal" box with a square hole cut in the top so the dust and stuff falls or gets vacuumed(sp?) out. So, as I was cleaning the garage this morning, I saw the computer table sitting there. I startedto dismantle it so I could store it away, but all the while saying to myself "what can I use this for?". Then it struck me. Cut a hole in the top, en close it, and we're good to go! Voila!

1 comment:

Tood said...

Nice! Creative! Cold is the mother of invention. Or is it necessity?