Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Amazing weight, how sweet ur gone!

This is a mobile entry, so please excuse the mistakes.

Wow. This vegan thing is really synching up with me. Shan made an enchilada bake that was absolutely wonderful! I'm feeling healthier, the pounds are dropping, I just can't say enough.

My whole opinion of vegan awhile ago was based upon no information other than no animal products. The more I have learned in the last few days has been more than enough to want to change mmy lifestyle.

But, man, I gotta say, the food we have been eating has great taste, and the milks, soy, coconut, are so good. We get the vanilla flavored.

I'm really trying to get the riding and eating groove going. Getting the proteins I need means eating the foods I turned away from for so long, like beans and legumes. When I thought of eating those, I always pictured eating them raw. Its a whole different world when they are cooked and mixed. There are a lot of choices out there for eating a whole food plant based diet. A lot.

This has really opened our eyes and minds to a better way of living.

Here's to good health!

No comments: