Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another good ride

Thiis is starting to worry me. Every ride I've had this week has been good. I feel good after getting off the bike. I don't hurt, my muscles are a bit tight, but it reminds me of what I have just completed. Its a glowing feeling.

In the past, I have gotten off the bike sore, tired and wanting to stop riding. So, I'm kind of waiting for the shoe to drop and for me not to enjoy these rides. But, I keep telling myself to stop thinking like that and just enjoy it. Go with it man. Go!

So my intervals are crafty: easy for one song, usually 3-5 minutes, then a hard climb for another song, at about the same time frame. I maintain 13mph easy and 17 hard. I feel it. I really do. And since I've set the resistance level up a notch, I'm really feeling it. But, in the long run, the hills won't freighten me. Ill be able to conquer them!

I hope.

Until then, pedal hard to nowhere, for now, will be the game.

And how do I love this game!

No comments: